Empower all children to develop the confidence and perseverance to succeed.
To embed a structured and progressive approach to learning that puts the development of positive learning attitudes at the heart of a balanced and broad curriculum.
Our curriculum will:
- Connect every topic to a book in order to expand children’s immersion in language and development of vocabulary
- Follow a two year rolling cycle to allow staff to specialise and support the planning and delivery of high quality learning opportunities
- Incorporate curriculum entrance and exit points that provide exciting and inspirational hooks for learning
- Ensure all children are provided with a breadth of education that aligns with our Curriculum Charter and enriches children’s experiences of life
- Reflect and record the progress children make as part of a co-constructed learning journey through each cross curricular unit
- Celebrate and promote the rich cultural and diverse heritage links reflected in the school community
- Encourage children’s personal, moral and spiritual development alongside their physical and mental well being
- Support children to be responsible and thoughtful learners who can work productively as part of a team or independently as required
- Promote opportunities for whole school topical units and cross phase learning that celebrate success and enhance the learning culture and identity of the school
- Creatively make purposeful connections between areas of learning and ensure opportunities to incorporate core subjects are progressive and routinely harnessed
If you require additional information about the curriculum we provide, please contact: