Reception – Year 6 School Admissions
School place admissions are made directly to Reading Borough Council. Details of Reading Borough Council’s co-ordination arrangements are available from: http://www.reading.gov.uk/schoolsadmissions
Click below for Reading Borough Council’s School Admissions Appeal Guide
Nursery place admissions are made directly to the school, please contact the school office for an application pack.
We offer both 15 and 30 hour funded places along with top up hours.
You can usually get 30 hours free childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are:
- in work – or getting parental leave, sick leave or annual leave
- each earning at least the National Minimum Wage or Living Wage for 16 hours a week – this is £125.28 if you’re over 25
This earnings limit does not apply if you’re self-employed and started your business less than 12 months ago.
You’re not eligible if:
- your child does not usually live with you
- the child is your foster child
- either you or your partner has a taxable over £100,000
- you’re from outside the EEA and your UK residence card says you cannot access public funds
To apply for 30 hour funding please click the link below:
Open Mornings - if you wish to book a place at one of our Open Mornings or have a school tour at an alternative time please contact the school office on: 0118 9375421