Year 1 Class Teacher
M1-UPS3 depending on experience
Full-time, permanent position
Start date: From January 2024
Battle Primary Academy, Reading is looking to appoint a talented, friendly and dynamic individual to join our team as Class Teacher in January 2024. This role will be crucial in supporting our aspirational ‘Good’ school to continue to develop and provide the absolute best education, care and life chances for our wonderful children.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Has qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Is enthusiastic, inspirational and resilient
- Is committed to working as part of a team
- Is reflective in their practice and commitment to continual improvement
- Can effectively engage with parents and carers
- Is organised, flexible and able to meet deadlines
We can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive and friendly learning environment with motivated, happy children who are positive learners, take pride in their school, and feel valued, listened to and safe
- A dedicated and talented staff who have high expectations of our pupils and provide our children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences
- A supportive Academy Trust (Thames Learning Trust)
- An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
- A commitment to continuous improvement and your own professional development
- A forward-thinking Employee Assistance Programme, Medical Cash Plan and eye-care voucher scheme
We are passionate about creating a culture of wellbeing where all staff and students are valued and supported.
School visits: We welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please contact Battle Primary Academy directly on 0118 9375421 or at email@example.com to make an appointment.
If you have any questions please contact Allison Worley, Human Resources Manager 07841 921958.
Closing date: Friday, 8th December 2023, at 12 noon
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.